History of Science and Engineering|
Thematic focus of the journal
«History of Science and Engineering»
The monthly scientific journal «History of science and Engineering» covers a wide range of topics and publishes scientific, educational, methodical and methodological materials and reviews in the field of history of science and technology, biographies of scientists, inventors, materials from the collections of museums and archives, the history of the industry, physics , mathematics, chemistry, biology, medicine, geology and mineralogy, education, music, military equipment, aviation, archeology, ethnography, etnology and anthropology, shipbuilding, construction, economics, law and political science, historiography, a source study and methods of historical research, etc.
Journal publishes articles in which:
- It provides a historical analysis of the emergence and development of science and technology;
- On the basis of the author (s) of research and analysis revealed previously unknown facts and innovations, representing the scientific and historical value;
- questions of the history and development of scientific schools and trends, the role of their founders - the leading scientists - in the development of world science, establishing priorities and justify findings in the development of new methods of fundamental theories;
- It provides a summary of the historical and scientific material to recreate a complete picture of the formation and development of individual and related sciences and fields of scientific knowledge;
- The questions of the history and development of industrial complexes and other projects of national economic significance;
- presented the results of the author (s) dealing with quality changes and historical transitions from one state to the individual branches of science to another for forecasting the development of the individual branches of science and scientific knowledge;
- the results of research concerns the classification of science and ways of evolution of the structure of the individual sciences or fields of scientific knowledge;
- developed the theory, technique, or a practical guide for the study and / or study of historical sources, defined a set of principles, methods and techniques aimed at achieving the goals and objectives of historical knowledge;
- presented research results on the study of the history and development of certain areas of national and world science and technology, based on the analysis of archival and other documents, as well as previously unknown historical facts on the activities of the state and society, the people of the country in all spheres of life at different stages of historical development;
- presented results of a study of certain problems of the world historical process and the history of foreign countries from ancient times to the present day.
Categories magazine: History of physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology, medicine, electrical engineering. Historiography, education, high voltage electronics, hydro, industry, health, aviostroenie, mining and transport.